Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Armpit of the Internet


If you're reading this, you probably know me personally. What else could have possibly brought you to this dismal, armpit of the internet, unless you are one of my friends, who I specifically invited. Even if you are one of my friends I understand if you don't care.


What you see here will will just be stuff happens to occupy my mind at the time. I'm not going to elaborate because if I do you will realize this blog only seeks to acheive what every other blog before it has already done, a thousand times over.

Man, I'm really not making much of a case here am I? I mean if I want anyone to read this friggin thing I ought to really try to sell it.

Maybe....

READING THIS BLOG WILL CURE ALL DEADLY ILLNESSESS!
AND IT WILL FIX ALL YOUR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION PROBLEMS!
AND MONEY.
IT WILL MAKE MONEY MAGICALLY PRINT FROM YOUR COMPUTER. LOT'S OF IT.
BUT ONLY IF YOU READ IT. ALL THE TIME.

Hmm....

Actually that comes off as just a little bit desperate. Plus it probably makes me liable to some kind of a lawsuit. I don't want Bob Dole coming for me.




Well. I will say that I won't be posting some Emo Diary Crap about how my geef left me for some other tool in girl pants, and how nobody understands me but my own pain, or about how pissed I am about missing the My Chemical Romance concert last night.




Ahh crap. I probably just alienated away one of the two guys who was actually reading this thing. "My Chemical Romance owns your face!!!!!!" he says in righteous angsty teen indignation.


In any case, my reason for creating this blog is that I used to run the Mann Show blog, which kept viewers up to date on the activities of Mann Show, the best professional quality theatre production company in the South Carolina, based in Greenville, SC. However my quality as a blogger declined as my responsiblities in the company increased. I am, lamentably no longer a member of Mann Show, having graduated from J.L Mann High, out of which it is based, and now find slightly more time on my hands.



Since I so enjoyed running a blog previously, and subjecting a small community to the random offspring of my unfortunate psyche, I've decided to try it again now. So tune in if you're interested in any of this crap. Said crap consisting of whatever should catch my eye at the time of posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment